A. Use your credit card to donate – here
B. Call 1-700-700-999 (Israel Only) to donate via bank transfer or recurring payments
Choose the initiative you wish to promote:
1. Assistance for the sick
2. Feeding hungry babies
3. Support needy families
4. Ish Tzaddik Haya discretionary fund
Ish Tzaddik Haya support for families and individuals:
1. Assistance for children in need for mouth, palate and teeth restoration, following radiation and chemotherapy.
2. Providing financially strapped families with their babies’ basic necessities, including diapers and baby formula.
3. Obtaining life-saving medicine that is not included in the national health insurance formulary (סל תרופות).
4. Financial assistance and support.
The Ish Tzaddik Haya nonprofit organization is directed by Rabbi Chaim Eideles and operated by a volunteer board that represents a wide range of industries and social affiliations. The board members, professionals in the fields of economics, law, banking, business, education, construction, finance and infrastructure, united by a shared cause: A desire to help, assist and support people in need.